Compact and portable the ultra-short throw LV-WX300USTi features native WXGA resolution and interactive functions making it ideal for projecting large, bright, clear images in small meeting rooms and classrooms.
- Compact and portable ultra-short throw projector weighing only 5kg
- Increase audience involvement with interactive functions for up to 4 IR pens or a finger using the finger touch module.
- Effortlessly project bright, clear 100" images from just 445mm away
- DLP panel with native WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels) and 16:10 aspect ratio
- Enjoy a vivid 3000 lumens brightness and 7500:1 contrast ratio
- +/-40° Vertical Keystone Correction
- Up to 8000h lamp life and only 29dBA in Eco mode
- 6 Axis colour adjustment with advanced screen colour tuning
- Built-in 2 x 10W speakers
- 2 x HDMI ports and RJ-45 network port
Podrobneje si oglejte izdelek Canon LV-WX300USTi
Compact and portable ultra-short throw projector
The ultra-short throw LV-WX300USTi offers large screen projection, even where space is very limited. It projects a crisp, clear 100-inch image from a projection distance of just 44.5cm. When wall mounted this prevents presenters being dazzled, minimises the area that can be covered by the presenter`s body and eliminates shadows on the screen. With compact external dimensions of 287.7 x 186 x 374.5mm and weighing just 5kg it is also small and light enough to be carried easily between locations. This makes it perfect for business and educational establishments where they need to project in a number of small meeting rooms or classrooms across a corporate office or campus.
Exceptional vivid image quality
The LV-WX300USTi delivers bright, sharp and faithful images, thanks to the projector's DLP technology with its native WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels), 3000 lumens brightness and 7500:1 contrast ratio. Colours are strong and true with deep blacks. Text is easier to read, graphics appear smooth and there is no trace of the lattice effect found in traditional LCD projectors. Together with a 16:10 wide-aspect ratio, it is ideal for use with today's widescreen notebook computers.
The LV-WX300USTi offers a number of interactive features including supplied drawing software. Up to 4 IR pens (2 supplied) or a finger with the optional finger touch module, can be used to interact with images on the screen, allowing for greater audience involvement in classrooms and offices.
Easy to set up
You can ensure images retain perfect geometry even in tight spaces using the vertical (+/-40 degrees) keystone correction. Advanced 6 Axis colour adjustment and screen colour tuning enables clear projected images on any coloured surface when no white projector screen is available.
Versatile connection options
Project still and moving images from
Podrobneje spoznajte izdelek Canon LV-WX300USTi, njegove funkcije in zmožnosti.
Panožni standardni nadzorni protokol