The compact all-in-one XA35 camcorder boasts a wide dynamic range and an HD/SD-SDI terminal - making it ideal for professional mobile news gathering and for journalists who need to capture content discreetly, especially in challenging high contrast lighting conditions.
- Wide 26.8mm¹, f/1.8-2.8 lens, 20x zoom with intelligent 5-axis OIS and Dynamic IS
- 1/2.84" HD CMOS Pro sensor with improved sensitivity for enhanced low-light performance and lower noise
- Wide DR mode (600%) and Highlight Priority mode² maintain highlight/shadow detail for a more natural image
- HD/SD-SDI output ideal for professional broadcast environments
- Dual-format recording: Full HD AVCHD (28Mbps) or MP4 (35Mbps) to 2 x SD cards
- Detachable handle with professional XLR inputs and built-in IR lamp
- 8.77cm (3.5") OLED touchscreen for excellent resolution, contrast and colour reproduction
- 1.56m dot EVF and 45° tilt for flexible shooting
- Fast and slow motion (x2 to x1200) with interval recording in MP4 mode
- Built-in dual band WiFi for remote control, file transfer/upload and browser preview
Podrobneje si oglejte izdelek Canon XA35
20x zoom wide angle Canon HD video lens
Capture superb quality footage thanks to the XA35's stunning and versatile 26.8mm¹ wide angle lens. A 20x zoom gets you up close to the action, while Dynamic Optical Image Stabilisation compensates for shake in 5 directions to provide ultra-steady images. f/1.8 maximum aperture, an 8-blade iris and EDM technology enable beautiful 'bokeh' effects.
Improved 1/2.84" HD CMOS Pro sensor
The newly developed Canon HD CMOS Pro sensor achieves an effective pixel count of approximately 2.91 megapixels to deliver stunning Full HD picture quality. With increased sensitivity and an improved signal-to-noise ratio, low light images in particular appear cleaner with reduced noise.
Flexible new image settings
Two new picture settings help you achieve even more impressive results. Wide DR mode gives you a 600% dynamic range, resulting in bright images with high contrast that retain detail in both highlight and shadow areas, without the need for post-production. Highlight Priority mode reproduces footage with more natural tones, richer colours and detail, particularly in areas of high brightness² - perfect for scenes with bright skies and reflective surfaces.
8.77cm (3.5") OLED touchscreen and tiltable EVF
Despite its compact size, the XA35 provides high-quality monitoring. An easy-to-use OLED touch screen with a 1.23 million dot resolution offers faster response times and superior definition, contrast and colour reproduction compared to LCD equivalents. A 0.61cm (0.24") 1.56 million dot EVF can tilt up to 45° - easily accommodating a range of shooting positi
Podrobneje spoznajte izdelek Canon XA35, njegove funkcije in zmožnosti.
Omrežje Canonovih strokovnjakov
Navdih, izobraževanje, informacije o izdelkih in novice zagotavljajo celovito pokritost za Canonove profesionalne fotografe in snemalce ter resne amaterske fotografe po vsem svetu.